Folded leaflet design
Professional folded leaflet design service
A good leaflet design is important as it will convey a professional image for your business and will generate interest in your product or service. Whatever your needs, we can produce an eye-catching, professional folded leaflet design for you.
Our bespoke design service includes unlimited revisions so we will work on your leaflet until you are happy with the layout. With online proofing you can check that you are happy with the design before we send your folded leaflet to print.
We have produced a wide range of leaflets and flyers, some of which you can view online via our portfolio.
Why choose us?
|Design||Folded A5||Folded A4||Folded A3|
A5 = 148x210mm / A4 = 210x297mm / A3 = 297x420mm
There is no VAT to add to any of the above prices.
These folded leaflet design prices include unlimited revisions, so we will work on the layout until you are happy with the design. This gives you the guarantee of having a leaflet design you like. If you would like a folded leaflet print price, please contact us for a quote.
If you are looking for something a little smaller, check out our prices for flyer design.
A leaflet can often be the first point of reference for potential clients and so it’s important you convey the right message and image in order to market your business or organisation successfully.
Our design service includes unlimited revisions so we will work on your folded leaflet until you are happy with the layout.
What to include on your leaflet will depend on what size leaflet you choose, and what you plan to use it for but here are some ideas:
- Copy: Think about the space available on your Leaflet. Create headings and sub headings that will attract attention and help to organise your information. Keep main text punchy and make sure it’s spell checked!
- Images: People respond well to photos. These must be at least 300dpi. Make sure you have sought the appropriate permissions/rights to use any images.
- Testimonials: Showing positive feedback and recommendations from existing customers is reassuring and will make your business more credible.
- Special offers: A unique offer will generate more interest and enable you to track the response rate of your campaign. Combine your offer with a time limit to create some urgency and cap it off with a call to action.
- Contact details: Decide how you would like people to get in touch with you and make the details clear and prominent. Don’t forget to include your web address.
Once you have ordered a leaflet design, we will contact you to find out what you would like us to include in the design. You can send any logos, images and text by email.
When we have received your information we will start work on the leaflet design. This stage usually takes about 3 working days but please contact us for timescales, as these can vary. We will then email you the designs to check.
If you need revisions after this initial stage, you can send us your feedback and we will move on to the revision stage. We aim to complete revisions within 24hrs. We will work on the design until you are happy with the layout.
Once the design is finalised, we will send you all the files you require for print.
If you have a folded leaflet design, email the file over to us and we can check if it’s print ready. If you only have a printed copy of the design, just get in touch with a photo or scan and we can recreate it for you.
If you would like your current leaflet editing, please email us the file and changes you would like and we can let you know the cost.
If you are looking for something with more pages/sides check out our brochure design service page where you can view prices and further details. If you are not sure what would be best for your business or organisation, please feel free to get in touch and we would be happy to talk through the options with you and decide which design service would be best for you.