Research poster design
Academic / scientific poster designs
Research posters need to attract attention in a busy conference environment, and display complex key data in a clear and precise manner. We create intuitive research poster designs combining easy to read infographics, flowcharts and bespoke illustrations. These carefully designed elements will showcase your findings to their best and help generate interest from passing delegates.
Why choose us?
Research / academic / scientific poster design price guide
Here are our research poster design prices. Please contact us for a quote if your requirements are not shown, by calling 01298 605010 or emailing us at email@example.com
|A3 Poster design||A2 Poster Design||A1 Poster design||A0 Poster design|
|Price||From £125||From £140||From £155||From £170|
A3 = 297x420mm / A2 = 420x594mm / A1 = 594x841mm / A0 = 841x1189mm
There is no VAT to add to any of the above prices.
These poster design prices include unlimited revisions, so we will work on the layout until you are happy with the design. This gives you the guarantee of having a poster you like. If you would like a poster print price, please contact us for a quote.
You can call us 01298 605010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order. We will send you an invoice and payment can be made by debit card over the phone, BACS or cheque. We will contact you to find out what you would like included in the design.
The amount of information you can include will largely be determined by the poster size:
- Copy: Create a short heading that will grab attention to your research. Swathes of text are offputting. Bullet points can be more effective than a long paragraph.
- Images: People respond well to photos. These should be at 300dpi, although with A2 and upwards, 150dpi will be fine. Make sure you have sought the appropriate permissions/rights to use any images. We can help source images to complement your subject.
- Data: You may need to summarise complex data sets into simplified charts and graphs to convey overall results.
- Tone: Not everyone who stops to look at your poster will be an expert in your field. A good research poster will be interesting to a varied audience.
- Contact details: Decide how you would like people to get in touch with you and make the details clear and prominent. Include social media only if you use it in a professional capacity.
- Affiliations/sponsors: Include logos for all partners and funding bodies.
Once you have ordered a poster design, we will contact you to find out what you would like us to include in the design. You can send any logos, images and text by email.
When we have received your information we will start work on the poster design. This stage usually takes about 3 working days but please contact us for timescales, as these can vary. We will then send you the design to check.
If you need revisions after this initial stage, you can send us your feedback and we will move on to the revision stage. We aim to complete revisions within 24hrs. We will work on the design until you are happy with the layout.
Once the design is finalised, we will send you the print ready file.
As well as posters, we also offer a flyer design service should you need something to complement your presentation. Business cards can also be a handy tool to give to those who have expressed an interest in your academic research.
Need poster printing?
We offer a range of high quality, full colour poster printing on bright poster paper or heavy duty vinyl with eyelets – ideal for those who regularly attend conferences. Call us to purchase the print of A3 posters, A2 posters, A1 posters or A0 posters.